Geographical spread and variations inState laws pose a challenge in ensuring compliance of offices and establishments.
We cover end to end compliance services starting from registration of an establishment / branch to handling inspections by Government Officials.
Aparajitha supports companies to obtain necessary exemptions for uninterrupted and hassle-free business operations.
Clients would be updated on the amendments in the legislations for appropriate timely decisions and actions.
Our expertise in HR statutory compliance andPan India presence enable us to offer a single window partnering platform for companies that have their establishments spread across several states.
- Well defined systematic approach to handle compliance across multi-locations
- Registration / Renewal / Amendment under Shops & Establishments Act
- Registration / Amendment under Contract Labour ( R&A ) Act
- Employee professional tax compliance
- Preparation and Maintenance of statutory registers
- Timely submission of annual / half-early / quarterly returns under various Labour Laws
- Handling inspections on behalf of the clients
- Liaison with Labour, ESI, EPF and EPT authorities
- Periodical audits of vendor compliance status
- Support in court related matters
The Aparajitha Advantage
- One point solution to manage national spread
- Cost saving on manpower & overheads
- Data confidentiality and centralized data back-up
- Hassle free liaison with the stake holders
- 100% compliance
- Information on amendments / notifications under various labour legislations across the country
- Legal opinion on labour legislations to enable management in decision making process
- Pan India compliance service provider