Any gap in compliance on wage entitlements of employees could land a company in trouble.
The company may end up having a financial implication or a risk of prosecution or IR issues triggered. Even a small non-compliance could cause significant damage to the reputation of the company.
Aparajitha with its expertise, adequate skill sets, Pan-India presence, well defined process and with appropriate technological support could facilitate Payroll Compliance Services (PCS). The spirit behind the following legislations would be taken care of through this service:
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952
- The Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948
- Various State enactments on Professional Tax
- Registrations, amendments and renewals
- Processing wage data for generating contribution challan
- Online timely remittance of statutory contributions
- Filing statutory returns as per statutory timelines
- Maintenance of relevant statutory registers and other records
- Transfer-in, transfer-out and settlement of EPF accounts
- Compliance under various ESI sub codes
- Generation and dissemination of customer specific error-free data, MIS and statutory documentation
- Assistance to the employees in processing applications for getting rightful benefits
- Foster rapport and sustained coordination with diverse authorities
- Facilitate clients in efficiently handling inspections by authorities.
- Help desk for pay roll related compliances (only in exclusive resource model)